|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Series||Cabinet Panel Cooler|
|Cooling capacities||2800 BTU/Hr per unit.|
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler / Panel Cooler series for electronic control panels provide a low cost method of both purging and cooling electrical and electronic control panels by using a stainless steel vortex tube to create cold air from ordinary compressed air.
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler - Panel Cooler series are compact and can be installed in minutes through a standard electrical knockout. There are virtually no moving parts.
There are Four (4) Types of Panel Coolers to choose from:
- Cabinet Panel Coolers (IP-54) For Electronic Control Panels for General use in industrial environments where no direct liquid spray is applied to the unit. Stainless steel construction to hold up in corrosive environments.
- Cabinet Panel Coolers (IP-14) For Electronic Control Panels for Outdoor Use. Stainless steel to hold up to rain, snow, humidity and general outdoor use.
- Cabinet Panel Coolers (IP-66) For Electronic Control Panels - splash resistant, for use in wash down environments as well as outdoor use. Unique patent pending design for secure water tight protection. Stainless steel for food service and corrosive environments. Stainless steel also provides for long life in wet environments and for outdoor use.
- Cabinet Panel Coolers SS316L (IP-66) For Electronic Control Panels – all external exposed surfaces are of 316L and ideal for pharmaceutical industry and extreme corrosive environments where 303/304 stainless steel is not adequate. As with the IP-66 units, the cooler is splash resistant, for use in wash down environments as well as outdoor use. Unique patent pending design for secure water tight protection. 316L Stainless steel for pharmaceutical grade, food service and extreme corrosive environments. Stainless steel also provides for long life in wet environments and for outdoor use.
Note: Always question non-approved units used on electrical enclosures to assure that your panels are not damaged by inferior products.
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler ( Panel Coolers Air Conditioner) - All Metal Parts, Stainless Steel Body, Quiet - Under 70dBA, Tests Show Constantly Quieter Than Competition!
Cabinet Enclosure Cooler ( Panel Coolers )- - Operation:
Filtered, compressed air enters the cabinet enclosure cooler and through the vortex tube component. The air is split into two streams, one hot and one cold.
The muffled hot air from the vortex tube is expelled through the top of the air conditioner. The cold air is directed into the enclosure through the cold air distribution hose. Hot air inside the enclosure rises and exits to atmosphere via the air exhaust at a slight positive pressure. The enclosure is both purged and cooled with clean air. No outside air enters the enclosure. Cabinet Enclosure Cooler / Cooling (Panel Coolers Air Conditioner) - - Advantages:
- Low in cost
- No CFC's
- Fast installation
- Stabilize enclosure temperature and humidity
- Virtually maintenance free (No Moving Parts)
- Mounts in a standard electrical knockout
- Stops heat damage and nuisance tripping
- Eliminates fans and filters
- Prevents dirt contamination by keeping enclosure at positive pressure
- Units applicable to all environments including high temperature to 200ºF
- Production Capacity: 1000 Per month
- Delivery Time: Ex-Stocks or 2 weeks
- Packaging Details: Corrugated Box